posted by The Broards at 5:45 AM
Rusell Crow
russell crow most definately
ew
I quite fancy russell :: wanders off in an embarrassed manner :::
wrong
if its not russel then its brad pitt again but I think you are lying
justin timberlake?
k d lang?
HA!!!
Orlando Bloom
It looks like my honey, Gerard Butler.
I think anonymous is right.
wrong wrong wrong
I know it's Jake Gylwhatever but, I just want to point out that it can't be Brad Pitt cuz, he has a hare lip.
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
Rusell Crow
russell crow most definately
ew
I quite fancy russell :: wanders off in an embarrassed manner :::
wrong
if its not russel then its brad pitt again but I think you are lying
justin timberlake?
k d lang?
HA!!!
Orlando Bloom
It looks like my honey, Gerard Butler.
I think anonymous is right.
wrong wrong wrong
I know it's Jake Gylwhatever but, I just want to point out that it can't be Brad Pitt cuz, he has a hare lip.
Post a Comment
<< Home