posted by The Broards at 4:38 PM
geezuz yes... bert reynolds. yikes.
burt reynolds before the back sack and crack wax
Burt Reynolds
EXtra five points if you name the magazine this was published in
play girl
was it playgirl/boy or she?
how i know this must remain a mystery.
or even cosmo
I can still remember vividly as that Cosmos was passed around the auditorium during our Senior English class. I was in the middle of the 400 seat room so it took a while to get to me...It was worth the wait though :)
Yech..next she'll find William Shatner in the buff or something
It seems kinda sad that someone with that much body hair should have to resort to a toupehe could just have had a butt transplant to his head
Cosmopolitian
"I was in the middle of the 400 seat room so it took a while to get to me...It was worth the wait though :)"Was it sticky, Orbie? ;)Cosmopolitan is the correct answer
not sticky... just moist
and a little limp
Burt Reynolds and I actually saw the magazine in question once..... when our eighth grade teacher took it away from someone.I wanna say it was Cosmo, but can't swear to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
geezuz yes... bert reynolds. yikes.
burt reynolds before the back sack and crack wax
Burt Reynolds
EXtra five points if you name the magazine this was published in
play girl
was it playgirl/boy or she?
how i know this must remain a mystery.
or even cosmo
I can still remember vividly as that Cosmos was passed around the auditorium during our Senior English class. I was in the middle of the 400 seat room so it took a while to get to me...It was worth the wait though :)
Yech..next she'll find William Shatner in the buff or something
It seems kinda sad that someone with that much body hair should have to resort to a toupehe could just have had a butt transplant to his head
Cosmopolitian
"I was in the middle of the 400 seat room so it took a while to get to me...It was worth the wait though :)"
Was it sticky, Orbie? ;)
Cosmopolitan is the correct answer
not sticky... just moist
and a little limp
Burt Reynolds and I actually saw the magazine in question once..... when our eighth grade teacher took it away from someone.
I wanna say it was Cosmo, but can't swear to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home