posted by The Broards at 3:11 AM
griffiths you senile old bat
My immediate reaction was Sharon Stone...but I'm having doubts
marilyn monroe
all mouths look like sharon stone to me
it's a bit Jane fondaish too
if it weren;t for the teeth it could be a muppet mouth
10 points for Vikada! It IS Melanie Griffith.I have another body part, but blogger won't let me post today :(
hey I told her the second name how come she gets points when she copies and I don't?
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
griffiths you senile old bat
My immediate reaction was Sharon Stone...but I'm having doubts
marilyn monroe
all mouths look like sharon stone to me
it's a bit Jane fondaish too
if it weren;t for the teeth it could be a muppet mouth
10 points for Vikada! It IS Melanie Griffith.
I have another body part, but blogger won't let me post today :(
hey I told her the second name how come she gets points when she copies and I don't?
Post a Comment
<< Home