posted by The Broards at 5:35 AM
madonna
sharon stone ,whoever it is had OLD hands
I try not to look at other women's crotches.
at the top by her right thumb theres a lyposuction indent
right little finger even
no . . you're all wrong. This person is under 30. Try again(sure Mel)
The first thing I thought of was Christie Brinkley, but obviously that's wrong. How about Heidi Klum?
blimey old old hands nicole ritchie
is that tom hanks too
is it katie holmes in some scientologist underwear
maybe it is TOM cruise.
hmmm.... i bet it is britney spears... before the two kids. :)
Spidey! Very good! It's Britney!
wow. the answer just came to me from somewhere!
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
madonna
sharon stone ,whoever it is had OLD hands
I try not to look at other women's crotches.
at the top by her right thumb theres a lyposuction indent
right little finger even
no . . you're all wrong. This person is under 30. Try again
(sure Mel)
The first thing I thought of was Christie Brinkley, but obviously that's wrong. How about Heidi Klum?
blimey old old hands nicole ritchie
is that tom hanks too
is it katie holmes in some scientologist underwear
maybe it is TOM cruise.
hmmm.... i bet it is britney spears... before the two kids. :)
Spidey! Very good! It's Britney!
wow. the answer just came to me from somewhere!
Post a Comment
<< Home