posted by The Broards at 4:34 PM
i don't know, but whoever it is she is fascinating.
is it the woman who played the wicked witch in the wizard of oz film?
duh..Bette Davis eyes
The runaway bride?
Those eyes are of the lovely Miss Spidercar
do I get points for the witch i bloody knew there was a pointy hat involved lol
Didn't Bette Davis have blue eyes?
Bette davis's eyes were filmed mostly in black and white, but I believe they were brown.
According to bettedavis.com, her eyes were blue.http://www.bettedavis.com/about/facts.htmThis is a color picture:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/quotestheraven/photo021.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
i don't know, but whoever it is she is fascinating.
is it the woman who played the wicked witch in the wizard of oz film?
duh..Bette Davis eyes
The runaway bride?
Those eyes are of the lovely Miss Spidercar
do I get points for the witch i bloody knew there was a pointy hat involved lol
Didn't Bette Davis have blue eyes?
Bette davis's eyes were filmed mostly in black and white, but I believe they were brown.
According to bettedavis.com, her eyes were blue.
http://www.bettedavis.com/about/facts.htm
This is a color picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/quotestheraven/photo021.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home