Besides peace on Earth, Goodwill toward mankind,
if Santa could bring you one big ticket item, what would you ask for?
Me: A two week vacation in a 5 star hotel on a white sandy beach
and top notch service and spa.
posted by The Broards at 11:35 AM
I'd take the same thing, without my husband, of course.
housekeeping service for the entire year including laundry service and a personal chef.
a second bathroom ... a really big one attached to another bedroom :)
I'm with Spidey!
As stress free year
A brand new car!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
I'd take the same thing, without my husband, of course.
housekeeping service for the entire year including laundry service and a personal chef.
a second bathroom ... a really big one attached to another bedroom :)
I'm with Spidey!
As stress free year
A brand new car!
Post a Comment
<< Home