posted by The Broards at 5:07 PM
michel jackson?
Its so hard to tell with american womans mouths they all have that bleached white straitened teeth and appear to have learned to smile over braces look about them I think they are like stepford mouths
havng said that I'll findits fucking kate moss now
Nicole kidman does toobut I can;t see her wearing those earrings
julia louis dreyfuss
Jane's right I just found the earrings on her in a golden globes pictures ...I hate it when senile old bats are right
Vikada is correct. It's pointy-chinned Reese.
jane wont be gloating for a few days she;s gone to chicago for thankgiving then sh's going to venice and rome ........I fucking hate her
Vikada, what a cool trip! have fun
I'd just like to remind you that I have the hair care product that turns straw to gold so be nice
I still think name the body part is kinda ew.
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
michel jackson?
Its so hard to tell with american womans mouths they all have that bleached white straitened teeth and appear to have learned to smile over braces look about them I think they are like stepford mouths
havng said that I'll findits fucking kate moss now
Nicole kidman does too
but I can;t see her wearing those earrings
julia louis dreyfuss
Jane's right I just found the earrings on her in a golden globes pictures ...I hate it when senile old bats are right
Vikada is correct. It's pointy-chinned Reese.
jane wont be gloating for a few days she;s gone to chicago for thankgiving then sh's going to venice and rome ........I fucking hate her
Vikada, what a cool trip! have fun
I'd just like to remind you that I have the hair care product that turns straw to gold so be nice
I still think name the body part is kinda ew.
Post a Comment
<< Home