posted by The Broards at 4:28 PM
No I can't stand Helen Mirren in anything,the bloke paying Tony Blair is supposed to be very good
I love Helen Mirren, and we plan on seeing The Queen. Emma, you must rent (buy) her Elizabeth I HBO film--she was great.
meme,do you like ANYONE that I do??
I don't know who she is. The Queen is playing at an Indy theater down near Bubba's house. I would kind of like to see it.
ummmmm do you like anyone I do?
mems,myself!!! haha
thats a no then ;)
har har
JOhnny depp I am sure we can agree Johnny depp is a sex god
I love her.
everyone can agree on JOhnny Depp (even on the typo)
Jeepers, I thought it was Nancy Kassebaum- former US senator from the great state of Kansas.http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=K000017
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
No I can't stand Helen Mirren in anything,the bloke paying Tony Blair is supposed to be very good
I love Helen Mirren, and we plan on seeing The Queen. Emma, you must rent (buy) her Elizabeth I HBO film--she was great.
meme,
do you like ANYONE that I do??
I don't know who she is. The Queen is playing at an Indy theater down near Bubba's house. I would kind of like to see it.
ummmmm do you like anyone I do?
mems,
myself!!! haha
thats a no then ;)
har har
JOhnny depp I am sure we can agree Johnny depp is a sex god
I love her.
everyone can agree on JOhnny Depp (even on the typo)
Jeepers, I thought it was Nancy Kassebaum- former US senator from the great state of Kansas.
http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=K000017
Post a Comment
<< Home