Thursday, September 20, 2007

handsome man to Look At



I Googled "Handsome man" and sorted through a lot of non-handsome men until I saw him. He is rather handsome and it turns out he was on the Yugoslavia Olympipcs team in the 80's and now runs a restaurant in California. Here's the blog in which I found him.

Link

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think east european men are the most gorgeous in the world

September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are awfully gorgeous. I nearly let this 6'4" Yugoslavian oyster fisherman talk me into going home with him from a bar once. The friend I was with was horrified becasue 1)I didn't know him and 2)"home" was his boat. I think she was worried I'd be kidnapped.

September 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more I look at him the more he;s morphing into uri geller

October 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home