posted by The Broards at 7:17 AM
I like don't eat the Daisies and calmatiy jane and the man who knew too much
oh Que sera sera
talk about shoe horning her talents into a film that really wasn;t a musical ;)
I like the ones with Rock Hudson, there are a couple, I think.
Hmm I like that Touch of Mink (Cary Grant over Rock Hudson anyday). Que Sera Sera comes from the Hitchcock movie she did--Man Who Knew Too Much. I like her in that too.
As I understand it, Doris Day carried on a years long affair with Sylvester Stewart from Sly and the Family Stone.His cover version of "Que Sera, Sera is incredibly strange.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
I like don't eat the Daisies and calmatiy jane and the man who knew too much
oh Que sera sera
talk about shoe horning her talents into a film that really wasn;t a musical ;)
I like the ones with Rock Hudson, there are a couple, I think.
Hmm I like that Touch of Mink (Cary Grant over Rock Hudson anyday).
Que Sera Sera comes from the Hitchcock movie she did--Man Who Knew Too Much. I like her in that too.
As I understand it, Doris Day carried on a years long affair with Sylvester Stewart from Sly and the Family Stone.
His cover version of "Que Sera, Sera is incredibly strange.
Post a Comment
<< Home