Der Spiegel said: "Later, Putin and Albert went fishing on the Yenisey River, where the Russian leader stripped to the waist, revealing an impressively-trim torso for a 54-year-old man -- and a set of army-style dog tags. The former KGB agent is a keen judo practitioner and holds a 6th-dan black belt in the Japanese martial art."
OK, the guy is a real shit, but he's definitely hot.
16 Comments:
i think he looks hot.
i hope bush doesn't get any ideas and do that. yuck.
I was thinking the exact same thing about Bush!
wow, look at this pic:
Putin Fishing
Der Spiegel said: "Later, Putin and Albert went fishing on the Yenisey River, where the Russian leader stripped to the waist, revealing an impressively-trim torso for a 54-year-old man -- and a set of army-style dog tags. The former KGB agent is a keen judo practitioner and holds a 6th-dan black belt in the Japanese martial art."
OK, the guy is a real shit, but he's definitely hot.
and 10 Photos of him in Der Spiegel. (Sorry for co-opting your hunk, Meme.)
Emma, I mean. (If you find nude pics, pls send to me.)
Fezzie,
some of those pictures would be great for a gay calendar!
that was me
--emma
I thought about sending them to a couple of online gay friends, Emma, but he's too old to appeal to them. Men!
lol Urbs. Is the "ick" comment about Putin or about my trading beefcake photos with gay guys?
All those pictures look staged..like a publicity stunt planned by his PR people to make him seem more human.
Putin. I agree with JHD, they look too staged and he looks creepy. Like a serial killer.
True, he could certainly play that part in a movie with no problem.
"Like a serial killer."
Well, he was head of the KGB...
ick, I guess you have to be old to appreciate that
yes, i guess you have to be LOL
you will know some day the mind of a middle aged woman.
OK, time for something new here--I'm tired of looking at Putin
Post a Comment
<< Home