Friday, September 08, 2006

Project Runway













This is Michael Knight, my favorite Season Three Project Runway designer. He's talented and actually nice. I hope he wins. He doesn't badmouth the other designers and he's actually tickled to be there. He's very tuned into the work he does and doesn't whitewash it. He knew that his couture gown wasn't the best and said he was sweating like a whore ion church before the judging. lol.
When they designed clothes for themselves and had to walk the runway, he
worked it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meme said...

If he;s michael knight does he use a sewing KITT?

September 08, 2006  
Blogger The Broards said...

LOL..good one Mems

September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siiigh I missed the couture episode...looking at the pictures though, I can't figure out why Jeff's dress won--that thing looks hideous.

September 09, 2006  
Blogger The Broards said...

Rosa, I liked Jeffrey's couture drerss. It looked couture. Vincent's was gross! and Laura's collar looked so much better in Paris.

September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home