Monday, October 16, 2006

Let's Play!

I'll post bits and pieces of celebrities and you guess their identity.
This is the first one: an eye. It's worth 10 points.
I'll keep track. The person with the most points at the end of the game,
will be crowned QUEEN OF CELEBRITY NAUGHTY BITS.
No fair looking at your neighbor's paper!



 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger schell said...

Alive or dead? Current celebrity or from "back in the day"?

October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it can't be madonna because her eyes are half way round the back of her head these days she;s had so manyface tweaks

October 17, 2006  
Blogger The Broards said...

no hints Schell--just guess

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Meme said...

audrey hepburn

October 17, 2006  
Blogger schell said...

I think it looks like Madonna's eye.

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Brenda said...

jodi foster.

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Meme said...

I thought that too schell but I was looking at her on the news last night and her eyes are nearly vertical in her face these days

October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said celebrity, not has been :P

October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home